It’s not a secret, couples who sweat together, stay together, working out as a couple can be an enjoyable and motivating way to strengthen your bond while improving your physical health together.
Instead of just always sweating on each other, couples should also find a way they can work out together because it’s healthy and good for the relationship.
It’s not easy seeing Kenyan couples working out together. Men prefer going with their “boys” to the gym while women have their own routine too.
Below are some exercises lover can do together:
- Calisthenics. (jumping jacks, high knees, run in place, mountain climbers, planks etc)
- Push-ups. This is also an easy exercise that lovers can do together.
- Cooling down and stretching. After a light workout, always take time to stretch together.
- Cycling. Couples can buy or hire bikes and enjoy long rides, especially during weekends.
- Long walks or runs. Take your lover for a long walk to such places as Ngong Hills. Enjoy nature as you run.
- Boot camps. Not so many in Kenya but they are there. Couples should sign up and enjoy the tough workouts probably once every month. It’s also a good way to spend time together.